Robert: Where are Paul and Gary?
保罗和盖瑞在哪里?

 

Sam: They're over there, on the football field. They're with Tom and Mr. Ford.
他们在那边,在足球场上。 他们和汤姆和佛德先生在一起。

 

Robert: Great, we can play football with them. Hey, Paul! Can we play football with you?
太好了,我们可以和她们一起打球了。 嘿,保罗! 我们能和你一起打足球吗?

 

Paul: That's a good idea, Robert. Right. You're the captain of one side, Robert. And Sam, you're the captain of the other side. I'm the referee. Now, how many players are there?
很不错的注意,罗伯特。那好。罗伯特你是这边的队长。山姆,你是另外一边的队长。我是裁判。那,这里有多少成员?

 

Robert: One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen. So there are seven on my side, and six on Sam's side.
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13个。那我这边7个,萨姆那边6个。

 

Sam: That's not fair!
那不公平。

 

Robert: Yes, it is! Mr. Ford's on your side. He's very big and very strong. He can play very well. He's like two players!
很公平。因为福特先生在你那边。他很高大强壮。他打得很好.。抵得上两个球员。
Karen: Give me that jar, please, Robert.
罗伯特,把那个罐子递给我。

 

Robert: Which jar, Mum? This one?
妈妈,那个罐子?这个吗?

 

Karen: No, not that one. The one on the table. The empty one.
不是,不是那个,桌子上的那个空罐子。

 

Robert: Here you are, Mum! Ready? One, two, three, catch!
给你,妈妈!接住啊?一,二,三。

 

Karen: No, Robert! Stop!
别,罗伯特,停。

 

Robert: What's the matter, Mum?
怎么了,妈妈?

 

Karen: I can't catch it! Bring it here, please!
我接不住,把它拿过来下吧。

 

Robert: Here you are, Mum!
给你,妈妈。

 

Karen: Thank you, Robert!
谢谢,罗伯特。
Robert: Look! These are our outfits for the school play.
看,这是我们学校演出的服装。

 

Karen: Oh, very smart! Look, William!
哦,很时髦,看威廉。

 

William: Yes, you're both very elegant.
是的,你们俩都很优雅。

 

Lucy and Robert: Thank you, Dad.
谢谢,爸爸。

 

William: That's an interesting tie, Robert.
罗伯特,那个领带很有趣。

 

Robert: Um, yes, thanks, Dad.
嗯,是的,谢谢,爸爸。

 

William: It's very colourful. Very unusual.
色彩很鲜艳,但是不太常见。

 

Robert: Yes, um, it's my favourite tie.
是的,这是我最喜欢的一条领带。

 

Karen: Those are funny shoes, Robert. Are they a bit big for you?
罗伯特,鞋子也很有趣,他们是不是有点大?

 

Robert: These shoes? No, Mum. They're all right. They're right for the part.
鞋子?妈妈,不,它们很好,某些部分很好。

 

Paul: Where are my new shoes? They aren't in my bedroom.
我的新鞋子去哪儿了?在我的卧室里找不到。

 

Karen and William: Oh, Robert!
哦,罗伯特。

 

Paul: Hey, Robert! That's my tie! Those are my new shoes! And those are my socks, too!
嘿!罗伯特,那是我的领带,我的新鞋,还有我的袜子。
Jack: Claire?
克莱尔?

 

Claire: Yes, Daddy?
嗯,爸爸。

 

Jack: Show me your new drawings, honey.
宝贝儿,给我看看你的新画吧。

 

Claire: OK. These drawings are new. They're all people at the sports academy.
好,这些画都是新的,全是体校的人。

 

Jack: Hmm. They're very good, Claire! Who is this tall man with the big muscles?
嗯,他们都很不错,克莱尔,那个有肌肉的高个子男人是谁?

 

Claire: Oh, that's Mr. Ford. He's a teacher. He's very strong.
哦,那是福特先生,是我们的老师,他很强壮。

 

Jack: And who are these little men?
那那些小个子呢?

 

Claire: That's Gary, and that's Tom. They're students. They're both small, but they're strong, too. They're gymnasts.(体操运动员)
那个是盖瑞,那是汤姆,他们是学生,两人都是小个子,但是都很强壮,他们是体操运动员。

 

Jack: And who is this boy here?
那边的那个男孩子是谁?

 

Claire: That's Paul. He's a student at the sports academy.
那是保罗,是体校的一个学生。

 

Jack: He's a handsome young man.
他是个年轻英俊的男人。

 

Claire: Yes. He's very nice.
是的,他很不错。

 

Jack: Your drawings are good, Claire.
克莱尔,你的画画的不错。

 

Claire: Thank you, Daddy. Maybe they aren't bad.
谢谢,爸爸,可能它们确实不错。

 

Jack: No, honey! They're great! Just like you!
不,宝贝儿,它们棒极了,就和你一样。
Robert:Hurry up, Lucy! Here's the bus!
露西,快点,车来了。

 

Lucy: Wait a minute! My bag's heavy.
等等,我的包太重了。

 

Robert: My bag's heavy, too. Come on! Oh, no! The bus is full!
我的包也很重,哦,不,车都满了。

 

Lucy: Oh, dear! Our school buses are all full.
哦,天啊,我们的校车全满了。

 

Robert: What's in your bag?
你的包里装的啥啊?

 

Lucy: Books, of course!
当然是书了。

 

Robert: My bag is full of books, too. Look, there's Claire! Hello, Claire!
我的包也装满了书,看,那是克莱尔,你好,克莱尔。

 

Claire: Hello, Robert! Hello, Lucy! What's the matter, Lucy?
你好,罗伯特!你好,露西,露西,怎么了?

 

Lucy: The buses are all full and our bags are very heavy.
车都全满了,而且我们的书包很重。

 

Claire: Gee, they are heavy! What's in them?
天啦,它们很重,里面装的什么?

 

Robert: They're full of books, and the buses are full of people.
全是书,而车上全是人。

 

Claire: Never mind! Here's my Mom with the car. And the car's empty. Jump in, and put your bags in, too!
没关系,我妈妈有车,车空。快上车,把包也放上来。